nfcsn.org is administered and operated by The Principle Foundation. The Principle Foundation (TPF) is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected from individuals who visit our website secure and private.
Through the use of nfcsn.org website you are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Knowingly and voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, banking and/or credit card information, financial information including bank statements, income tax returns, financial statements, and invoices and other documents to substantiate the cost and provision of Christian Science nursing care services and facilities, etc.
- Anonymous, aggregated data collected by third parties for statistical purposes which may include your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, browser and host, the date and time you access the site and the pages your visit, etc.
It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Use of Information Collected
The Principle Foundation may collect and make use of personal information to improve the operation of our website and to respond to requests including:
- being added to the TPF mailing list
- requesting assistance from TPF
- registering for a TPF event
- making a donation to TPF
If you submit your email address, we will use it to keep you informed of events and other items of possible interest to you from The Principle Foundation. All such communications will include a means of unsubscribing or opting-out from future communications. If at any time you want to be removed from our mailing or email database, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make every reasonable effort to handle your request as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The Principle Foundation does not now, nor will it in the future, share, sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to third parties without your permission unless required by law.
Children Under Age of 13
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), The Principle Foundation does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been received without verifiable parental consent, that information will be deleted from our system’s database as quickly as practical. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Principle Foundation endeavors to maintain reasonable technical and organizational security to protect personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
If at any point in time The Principle Foundation decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, we will notify your promptly by email. At that time, you will have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of your information for this purpose.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 816-561-5955
The Principle Foundation
2405 Grand Blvd, Suite 1040
Kansas City, Missouri 64108-2507
Effective date: January 23, 2017