Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
Acceptance of Terms
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all TPF and nfcsn.org trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other TPF and nfcsn.org logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of The Principle Foundation. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner The Principle Foundation logo or marks.
You agree to defend and hold harmless The Principle Foundation, its affiliated entities, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, which may include, but is not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of this website, any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms of Service, any breach or alleged breach of the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third-parties by you, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. TPF reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify TPF, and you agree to cooperate with TPF’s defense of these claims.
Commercial Reuse of Services
You agree not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to TPF’s website.
The Principle Foundation shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
Either The Principle Foundation or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that TPF shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF THE PRINCIPLE FOUNDATION WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE PRINCIPLE FOUNDATION AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE PRINCIPLE FOUNDATION AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICESNSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) TPF SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) TPF SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF TPF SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (iv) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF TPF SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TPF OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE T.O.S.
No director, officer, employee, or agent of TPF or its affiliates shall be personally liable for the performance or failure to perform any provision of these TOS.
Contributions to Website
The Principle Foundation provides an area for our users to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- TPF shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- TPF shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of TPF; and
- TPF is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
These Terms and your use of this website are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law principles.
Third Party Websites
The nfcsn.org website may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users. TPF does not endorse any such sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on, or accessible through these sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with these entities are solely between you and such entity. Access and use of reference sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through these reference sites is solely at your own risk.
The Principle Foundation may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notice & Procedures
The Principle Foundation will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Principle Foundation Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
The Principle Foundation
Attn: Executive Director
9300 W 110th St, Ste 250
Overland Park, Kansas 66210-1425
Effective date: October 17, 2014